A new Traineeship Programmes – in Personal Fitness/Pool Lifeguard – will begin in Portlaoise in November and is being run by Laois and Offaly Education and Training Board (LOETB) in conjunction with the highly-regarded Maltings Training.
This is a really good opportunity to gain recognised certification through LOETB with those eligible having no fees and a weekly training allowance.
The Traineeships have come from a growing need within the Sports/Fitness sector looking for more skilled, qualified employees in Laois and Offaly.
Personal Fitness Trainer/Pool Lifeguard Traineeship
- Industry Recognised Certification in Fitness/Sports
- Work as a Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer, Pool Lifeguard in a Gym/Leisure Club
- Qualifies you to set up your own Personal Training Business, Train Teams, or operate your own fitness classes.
- Diploma in Fitness Instructing & Personal Training
- National Pool Lifeguard awarded by Irish Water Safety
- First Aid Response (PHECC)
- Specialist workshops in Nutrition, Strength and Conditioning, Kids Fitness, Sports Specific Training, Child protection in Sport
What you need to know …
- Free of charge including certification for eligible participants
- Training allowance payable where applicable.
- To Register email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to register call Mary Hennessy 0868169466 or Mary Dunne 085 8075862