Are you interested in working for a progressive world-class healthcare company?
A career with Vhi offers employees opportunities for advancement, continuous learning and development. Following the successful completion of the Professional Sales Advisor Programme during induction and the successful completion of the six months probationary period, Customer Care Sales Advisors will be awarded a Certificate in Professional Sales Advice, Level 6 Award from Carlow Institute of Technology.
In addition to salary, we offer an excellent benefits package, and performance related pay scheme.
These vacancies are for full time permanent positions based in Kilkenny for a December/January start date.
Customer Care Sales Advisors
Responsibilities associated with the role of Customer Care Advisor include but are not limited to:
- Working within a fast-paced environment handling sales and retention inbound / outbound calls for new and existing customers.
- Profiling our customer requirements in order to offer a healthcare solution from our Vhi Healthcare product suite and delivering on our brand promise, “When you need us, we’re there”.
- Consistently demonstrate a strong customer focus by maintaining a high level of engagement with customers and ensuring all customer service standards are met.
- Effectively multi-task by managing calls while also recording all on-going customer contacts and sales activity using our Customer Management System.
- Meet and exceed individual targets ensuring all service levels are met.
- Keep informed of Vhi Healthcare products and services, industry trends and competitor activities.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within the team and with all internal departments.
- Customer focused
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Highly motivated & committed to the delivery of first class customer service
Then we are interested in meeting you!
- Excellent computer skills & proven administration skills with the ability to navigate multiple systems.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills and highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ideally a Third Level Qualification and 1 to 2 year’s experience in a Sales/Customer Service role .
- Proven ability to work in a target driven environment and results focused
- A high degree of flexibility, with strong team spirit
- A high degree of initiative, self motivation and resilience.
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be an Accredited Product Advisor (APA/ CIP or Dip PMI) or willing to undertake same.
This is a CF-4 role under the Central Bank’s Fitness and Probity regime.
December 2, 2018
Vhi Healthcare is a provider of quality healthcare solutions. We are a dynamic and professional organisation with membership in excess of 1 million.
Since 1957 Vhi has been helping people in Ireland to access high quality private healthcare through its extensive and diverse range of healthcare products and services.
We are proud to say that with more than one million customers, we continue to be the market leader for health insurance in Ireland. Our brand promise is ‘When you need us, we’re there’ and this is true for practically every medical eventuality.
Vhi is an equal opportunities employer.
Part of the recruitment process may involve a video interview, details of which will be sent to you by e-mail if we are progressing your application.
We keep the information that you provide us, for a period of 2 years. The information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your information will not be transferred outside of Ireland. By submitting your application to us you show that you agree to this.