Internal Results are now recruiting for an IT Support Technician to join our team based in Portlaoise.
We provide performance-based B2B lead generation solutions for Technology & Professional Services companies globally and the role will consist of supporting and maintaining IT on a day to day basis.
IT Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Office365 Administration and Implementation
- Active Directory Administration and Implementation.
- Installing, upgrading and maintaining Sophos anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments, colleagues and key suppliers
- Managing technical documentation.
- Monitor our IPs and domains reputation and request removal from blacklists.
IT Support Technician Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years experience in computer networks and systems maintenance.
- Experience with DNS and AWS advantageous.
- Experience with Basic VOIP advantageous.
- Good problem-solving skills.
For more information or to apply, please email Recruitment@internalresults.com