We are trading since 2015 and due to expansion, we are seeking a full-time accounts assistant located in Laois.
You will be working closely with the Financial Controller in a demanding finance department to deliver financial reports, assist in month end and other financial requirements.
The position ideally would suit someone who is a self-starter with industry experience. Salary depends on experience.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Assist in preparing month end management accounts.
- Recording bank transactions & bank reconciliations.
- Process purchase invoices on SAP (accounting package).
- Monitor expenses and credit card statement analysis
- Create cashflow reports.
- VAT/PAYE reconciliations & returns.
- Inter Company Reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing daily, weekly & monthly reporting.
- Reviewing financial processes internally, identify deficiencies & weaknesses & provide recommendation to FC.
- Ensure all day to day records are filed in an efficient and organised manner.
- Ad-hoc Analysis/ Reports as required.
- Accounts Technician/Part Qualified/ Recent Qualified Accountant.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under challenging time constraints.
- Highly organised with excellent verbal, written & communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail & record keeping.
- Competent IT skills, advanced Excel, Word & SAP experience desirable.
- Diligent, hard-working, takes ownership of tasks.
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Previous experience of working in a role and environment required.
- Organised, accurate, with good productivity and attention to detail.
- Passionate about process improvement.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
- Positive – Can do attitude.
- Flexible & Adaptable team player with the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Willingness to learn, take instruction & ownership in routine practices.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 24
th at 5 p.m.