Noel Delaney has named his starting 15 to take on Dublin in the Leinster U-17 semi final tonight.
The Ballyroan-Abbey man has once again decided to name the same 15 players who enjoyed comprehensive victories over Louth and Longford.
Laois hammered Louth by 7-15 to 0-3 in Round 1 and followed that by defeating Longford by 2-15 to 0-10.
Both of those games were in O’Moore Park and Laois will be hoping to make full use of home advantage again when the Dubs come to town this evening.
Dublin come into the game on a high after their minors won their first Leinster crown since 2014 by defeating Louth at the weekend.
And two players who made substitute appearances in that game will start for Dublin tonight.
Ciarán Archer, who will start at corner forward, kicked two points in the Leinster final win while Adam Byrne, who will operate at full forward, chipped in with one.
But this Laois team will hold no fear of Dublin tonight and with admission free, it is hoped a big crowd comes down to the game.
Throw in is at 7pm and we will Live Blog all of the action as it happens.
1. Niall Gorman (Emo)
2. Michael Dowling (Portlaoise)
3. Seán O’Flynn (Courtwood)
4. Alex Mohan (Portarlington)
5. Killian Horgan (Annanough)
6. Gary Saunders (Portlaoise)
7. Colin Slevin (Portarlington) (Captain)
8. John Rogers (Ballyroan-Abbey)
9. Andrew Swayne (Portlaoise)
10. Dean Brophy (St. Joseph’s)
11. Ronan Coffey (Portarlington)
12. Damien McCaul (Annanough)
13. Mark Barry (O’Dempsey’s)
14. Niall Dunne (Courtwood)
15. Jack Owens (Emo)