There were a number of job vacancies advertised on LaoisToday this week.
If your business is looking to hire, get in touch to hear more about our advertising options and rates. You can contact us by calling 057 8670722 (8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday) or 085 7180700 (outside office hours).
LaoisToday is the top local news platform in Laois and as well as a busy daily news website, we also have a significant presence across a number of social media platforms including Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.
Salon Co-Ordination and Chatome Administrator
Due to the continued growth of Frankie’s Hairdressing and Chatome Ltd a position has become available for a salon Co-Ordination and Chatome Administrator based in Mountmellick.
- Salon co-ordinator
- Day to day running of a busy salon
- Basic book keeping and accounts
- Website management
- Social media
- Ordering and receiving orders
Excel, Phorest and website management an advantage.
- Wages basic with commission and bonuses.
- Flexible hours available for the right candidate.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Bankz Hair and Beauty Salon in Portlaoise are looking to hire a full time Senior Stylist.
They are looking for an ambitious, confident Senior Stylist required for their busy hair salon.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of four years salon experience.
To apply, please forward an up to date cv to email@example.com.
Outbound Telesales Rep
Leadiro, a database service company based in Portlaoise, are seeking candidates to join their rapidly expanding team.
The successful candidate will be focused on generating new business leads for Leadiro and its sales team.
Duties will include
- Prospecting senior decision makers, (mainly in the US)
- Placing a high number of outbound calls each day in line with KPIs
- Track Activity through company CRM system
- Work as part of a team to hit a combined revenue target
Applicants must be a team player with the added ability to work on their own initiative and ideally have the following skills:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience
- Comfortable working towards own target
- Full Time – Monday to Thursday 1:30pm to 10pm and 1:30 to 8pm on Fridays.
- Part Time – 6pm to 10pm Monday to Friday. (2-5 days available).
Full Flexibility on hours provided.
For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEE MORE – Check out the new Jobs section on LaoisToday
If you would like to advertise a job vacancy on LaoisToday then contact email@example.com or call 085 7180700 or 057 8670722.