Beechfield Healthcare, based in Portlaoise, are looking for a creative and experienced Marketing Professional to grow the Beechfield brand with both clinical professionals and the general public.
This is a senior position within the organisation and is considered critical to future success. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for advising on the strategic growth of the company reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
About Beechfield Healthcare
Beechfield Healthcare are Ireland’s leading trusted providers of innovative community, acute and assisted living products. We help people live an independent, safe, dignified and healthy life from birth right through to ageing well.
Based centrally in Portlaoise and established over 25 years, our hardworking and compassionate team have established long term relationships with therapists countrywide.
What We’re Looking For
- A professional to take responsibility for ‘all things marketing’ within the organisation
- Passion for business growth through marketing and strong commercial awareness
- Experience of managing marketing budget and 3rd party providers
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic and develop and manage digital marketing campaigns. Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Passion for all aspects of marketing – digital and traditional
- Ambition and natural drive
- Strong client empathy
- A flair for creativity and entrepreneurialism
- High class organisation and prioritisation skills
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing / Communications / Business desirable
- Experience of working in the area of healthcare / assisted living advantageous but not a necessity.
What We’re Offering
This is a senior position in Beechfield Healthcare which we see as hugely important in achieving our strategic growth plans. We will offer an competitive package and potential flexibility in terms of working hours and location to the right individual.
If this sounds like your next career step please get in touch with a relevant CV. We look forward to hearing from you. CVs should be sent to the Commercial Director James Gargan – email@example.com