A large commercial property in a convenient location with residential accommodation overhead in Rathdowney has come to the market.
The Clubhouse – a former licenced premises – on Main Street, Rathdowney, will go for sale by public auction on Wednesday, October 10.
The property would suit any use and has brilliant potential to extend.
Ground floor is circa 1,000ft2 with 3/4 bedroom residence on the first floor.
There is communal off-street entrance to rear yard, outbuildings and large garden. Rathdowney is 20km from Roscrea, 35km from Portlaoise and 40km from Kilkenny.
- Two storey commercial building comprising of a former pub/bar lounge on the ground floor
- Overhead residential accommodation (in disrepair). Napp render finish exterior with slated apex pitched roof, single glazed windows.
- The entire is in a dilapidated state and in need of refurbishment throughout.
- 3/4 bedrooms, living room/dining room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms.
- Communal side entrance to large rear garden plus outbuildings.
- We estimate the entire site to be in the region of 0.25acres.
- Being so strategically located in the centre of town allows the potential for a multiplicity of ventures.
- Mains water
- Mains electricity
- Mains sewerage
BER Rating: TBC
BER No: TBC
- Large site
- Great potential
- Communal entrance to large rear garden with outbuildings
Solicitors: Ivor Fitzpatrick Solicitors FAO Julie O’Sullivan,44-45 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin.
The public auction will take place at 3pm on Wednesday, October 10, in the Keadeen Hotel in Newbridge.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only with sole selling agents Matt Dunne and Associates, RICS, SCSI – 057 8623349. Licence Number 002572