I was in the middle of my make up last night when I slipped and hit my head off the wall and now there’s a huge foundation mark on it ahahahaha
— Lauren from Tonga (@Lauren0809) September 25, 2018
The bruise will heal but the foundation will stay forever.
“Completed it mate” pic.twitter.com/of5DPuGt4y
— Jim Conroy (@jim_sav) September 25, 2018
This is how they trick you into buying the premium packages..
When someone in my family sits in my spot on the couch vs my dogs pic.twitter.com/J65v4RGOT0
— MmmmmERLYN (@grainnemrn) September 28, 2018
We are all guilty of this.
Forgot my earphones and left myself wide open for small talk
— Claudia (@StingsPen) September 25, 2018
The dreaded small talk.
The lad sitting next to me in this lecture is wearing the 2017 EP band help
— Meg➰ (@MeganShiel1) September 28, 2018
It may be time to move on.
Might start going by my proper name, Susan, when I’m 30+ just so I can ask to speak to the manager
— Suzy (@suzyleogue) September 28, 2018
It’s just one of those names.
My roommate: Whenever I see you, you’re either drinking or drunk
— Young Niall ?? (@Niallioli) September 27, 2018
If you can’t beat ’em, join ’em!
Loving all the 20% off for students in my favorite shops, pity I can’t afford the other 80%
— Fiona Ryan (@fionaryaan) September 26, 2018
It’s a blessing and a curse to be a student sometimes.
People that say trad is shite have obviously never been polluted in a bar with a proper band playing, there’s enough energy in the room to resurrect all the leaders of the Rising
— Andy (@drewwwla) September 27, 2018
The best kind of session.
Going to ask Santa for an Immune System this year cos I am 100% fed up of being sick 91.75% of the time. Thank you for reading my rant. There are many accurate statistics stated.
— Aedín (@_Aedin) September 22, 2018