Barry Fitzgerald Solicitors are an ambitious and progressive legal firm based in Portlaoise, that are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary in the area of Personal Injuries Litigation.
Initially, the role will be part time on a 3-day per week basis. There will be flexibility in relation to days.
The firm was set up in January 2018 by the Principal Barry Fitzgerald and has grown exponentially.
The firm specialize in the area of Criminal Defence and Personal Injury Litigation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking client instructions in relation to personal injury and motor damage claims;
- Progressing files, attending court and conducting negotiations;
- Preparing Injury Board Applications and associated documents;
- Engrossing proceedings and drafting and filing of motions;
- Responding to all communication and queries as they arise;
- Reception duties;
- Undertaking other appropriate duties assigned by the relevant partner/solicitor.
If you want to work in a friendly and growing firm, please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org