Mark Wall is a Labour councillor for the past ten years who is seeking election to Dáil Eireann in the Kildare South constituency in the upcoming General Election.
“On a daily basis I assist people who are experiencing personal and family difficulties as well as dealing with community concerns,” he says.
“This election is about choices. Making the choice to assist and protect working families. We must take care of those that have retired from work or cannot work and find real opportunities for those that want to work.”
A Number 1 vote for Mark Wall will give you a local TD who:
- Stands up for working people and their families
- Acknowledges the real challenges of climate change
- Recognises the importance of our young people and their futures
- Will protect all our communities including our rural communities
- Will fight for real jobs for Kildare South, Laois and Offaly
- Will be a voice for retired people and those that need our help
- Phone: 083 3341488
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: mark.wall.1272
- Website: www.markwalllabour.com
- Twitter: @markwall1