Kinsella Financial in Portlaoise are currently seeking to hire a part-time, permanent office administrator to work 20-25 hours per week, 5 days a week to add to their growing team.
An experienced administrator who will support the Mortgage Advisor and will be responsible for liaison between the client, lender and various third parties to bring the case from initial application stage to closure. Part-time (20-25 hours), five days a week.
- Liaising with clients to obtain documentation to complete the Mortgage application process.
- Gathering all of the supporting documentation for a Mortgage application based on the Financial Institutes requirements.
- Uploading and filing of above documentation.
- Complete an assessment of the application in regard to the relevant lending criteria.
- Submission and follow up of Mortgage application
- Engagement with the various third parties required to ensure an efficient mortgage process for each case.
- Support the client throughout the Mortgage application process
- Strong process orientated person
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Experience of building relationships and supporting clients
All necessary training will be provided.
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.