Beechfield Healthcare Ltd are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their team in Portlaoise, Co Laois.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to undertake the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and monitor a credit control system in collaboration with sales and marketing, finance and executive team members.
- Establish policies that follow customer service best practices while ensuring customers submit payments on time.
- Check consumer credit reports, approve or deny applications and communicate decisions to the appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular analysis of the credit-control system and implement changes as needed to reduce bad debts.
- Report any payment issues to management or the appropriate team.
- Follow up on overdue invoices and payments and implement company collections procedures as necessary.
- Arrange for account statements to be forwarded to clients each month, updating records when necessary.
- Look for ways to improve debt collection processes.
- Handle day to day Credit and Collection activities on customer accounts.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts to ensure clean aged debt report.
- Work with minimum supervision on collection of overdue debt.
- Proven experience, at least 2 years’ experience as a Credit Controller or accounts role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and show initiative.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, especially a courteous yet firm speaking voice
- Familiarity with office management procedures and accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Qualification/Experience in accounts receivable will be an advantage, knowledge of Intact Software will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the Medical Industry and dealing with Public Bodies will be a distinct advantage.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- Salary: negotiable DOE
- Job Type: Full-time role
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Expected Start Date: Immediate
- Company Pension & Life Cover
Replies to Accounts Manager Gillian Coakley – Email: Gillian@beechfieldhealthcare.
If you would like to advertise a job vacancy, get in touch with LaoisToday by calling 057 8670722, 085 7180700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE ALSO – Check out the dedicated jobs section on LaoisToday here