Finline Furniture are looking to fill the role of Financial Controller to replace our current in-house accountant who is retiring.
Finline Furniture is a manufacturer and retailer of high end sofas and chairs operating domestically and for export.
This full-time role is based at our factory premises in Emo, Co Laois.
Candidate would report to the directors and be responsible for;
- Preparing Month End accounts
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Process monthly and weekly payroll
- Statutory returns
- Bank account management
- Oversee finance operations
- Tax returns
- Manage financial systems
- Aid in the implementation of a new ERP system
- Strong systems understandings and manufacturing experience preferable
- Managing company expenses
- Invoice & Payment Processing
To be successful in this role a candidate will require the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant or working towards qualification with relevant experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask
- Strong IT skills
- Interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Self-motivating and able to work on own initiative
Salary expectations based on candidates experience.
Applications to email@example.com