Sparrow Insurances Ltd are looking for a confident and engaging person to join us in a permanent full-time role as an Administration Assistant – Life & Pensions Department based at our Portlaoise office.
The role will involve processing of new business applications, the development of a strong relationship with our existing client base, handle calls from customers and business partners. The candidate will need to provide an excellent service for customers and have the ability to organise their own flow of work within the department.
To be successful in the role, you will need the following:
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess excellent communication skills, energetic with excellent organisation skills
- Be customer-focused and committed to providing superior customer service.
- Have good computer and keyboard skills with high attention given to accuracy
- Previous experience in the financial services industry would be a distinct advantage but not a requirement as full training will be given
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing new business applications
- Dealing with client queries and follow up with insurance companies via mail, email and telephone.
- Issuing letters and documents to clients and insurance companies.
Applications via CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.