Local Enterprise Office Laois is here to support you and your business through these challenging times.
From training and mentoring programmes to advice on funding options, Brexit and business planning, our dedicated team is here to help you to start, sustain and develop your business.
If you are thinking of starting up a business or are already in business, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
The full Autumn Training Schedule 2022 is listed below and you can book online here.
Local Enterprise Office provides a wide range of financial supports designed to assist with the establishment and /or growth of micro enterprises in County Laois which include Feasibility Grants, Priming grants, Business Expansion Grants, Trading Online Vouchers and more. Please contact our office for eligibility criteria and details.
We are committed to supporting a strong exporting sector by offering packages such as the Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters (TAME) grant that enables clients to explore and develop new market opportunities.
The TAME grant part-funds the costs of investigating and researching export markets, e.g. exhibiting at international trade
Our Mentor Programme is designed to match up the knowledge, skills, insights and entrepreneurial capability of experienced business practitioners with small business owner/managers who need practical and strategic one to one advice and guidance.
The Enterprise Team is on hand to support you with business planning and to guide and signpost you to the various government supports that are available to help you to start and grow your business.
Get in touch with the Laois Local Enterprise Office by contacting 057 8661800, emailing email@example.com or visiting www.localenterprise.ie/laois.
Autumn Training Schedule 2022
- September 6: Trading Online Workshop, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- September 9: SEO Health Check – Intermediate level, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- September 13: Using Facebook to Generate Quality Sales Leads, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- September 13 and 20: Cashflow Management, 9.30am-12.30pm – Free
- September 20-21 – Prepare your Business for Customs, 9.30am-12.30pm – Free
- September 22 – Running successful Ad Campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, 2pm-4.30pm – Free
- September 22 and 29, October 6 and 13: Video Marketing for Your Business, 10am-1pm – Free
- September 27: How to submit your Income Tax Return on ROS, 9.30am-12.30pm – Free
- September 28: Thinking about starting your own food business in Laois, 9.30am-12.30pm – Free
- September 29: Simple home office set up to stand out on screen, 10am-1pm – Free
- October 4 and 11: Costing and Pricing for your Business, 9.30am-12.30pm – Free
- October 5: Measuring your Digital Marketing Channels using Google Analytics, 10am to 12.30pm – Free
- October 12: Using Instagram Reels to reach and convert your customer, 2pm-4.30pm, Free
- October 18: Pre-start your own business, 10am-3pm – Free
- October 20 and 27: Managing your own brand, 10am-1pm – Free
- October 21: Trading Online Workshop, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- October 21: TikTok Masterclass for Business – the Ultimate Guide for Beginners, 2pm-4.30pm – Free
- October 26: Generate Quality Sales/Leads using Google Search Ads – Free
- November 1: Twitter 101 – Become a Top Tweeter, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- November 2: Winning Public Tenders – Understanding E-Tenders, 9.30am-1pm – Free
- November 9: LinkedIn for Networking and Customer Acquisitions, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- November 16: Boosting Online Sales – Top 10 Tips, 10am-12.3pm – Free
- November 22: Workshop for Limited Company Directors, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- November 29: Writing for the Web, 10am-12.30pm – Free
- November 30: Training Online Workshop, 10am-12.30pm – Free
Green for Micro
The green economy is now going mainstream and it essential
to prepare for the changes that are coming down the line.
The Green For Micro programme can provide you with a free
two-day consultancy package with an independent industry
expert who will set out a plan for your business.
Lean for Micro
Lean for Micro is designed to encourage clients to adopt Lean
business principles in their organisations to increase competitiveness.
Laois LEO offers highly subsidized programmes to allow you to implement LEAN in your business – please get in touch to discuss your suitability for the programme.