Beechfield Healthcare Ltd are currently seeking to recruit an Office/Accounts Assistant, to join our expanding Healthcare Company in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
You will be an integral member of our back-office team working in a friendly and supportive environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a busy back-office function, at least two years’ experience as an office administrator, accounts assistant or similar role.
- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, particularly proficiency with spreadsheet software.
- High level of accuracy.
- Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Administrative skills.
- Knowledge of Intact Software would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
What we can offer you:
Salary: €30,000 DOE
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday
Expected Start Date: Immediate
Company Pension & Life Cover
Email CV’s to accounts@beechfieldhealthcare.
If you would like to advertise a job vacancy, get in touch with LaoisToday by calling 057 8670722, 085 7180700 or emailing email@example.com
SEE ALSO – Check out the dedicated jobs section on LaoisToday