Corcoran’s Vehicle Repair Centre in Portlaoise are now recruiting for a number of roles.
- Bodyshop technician/labourer
- Spray Painter
Commercial bodyshop technician/labourer required for busy workshop. Immediate start.
Duties include: Preparation of buses / trucks for spray painting (sanding/masking etc.), removing & refitting of glazed windows & maintaining work areas
All training will be provided.
- Previous experience of priming / painting would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent time keeping and attendance required
- English would be an advantage
- Team player
- Must be able to work on own initiative
Experienced spray painter required for busy workshop in the Laois area. Immediate start. All training will be provided.
- Must be qualified or have a minimum of 3 years apprenticeship obtained.
- The correct candidate should be able to display competence and strong organisational skills.
- English would be an advantage.
- Experience of vehicle painting essential.
To apply for either role, forward your CV to email@example.com or contact 087 2654345.