If you have a passion for high-quality customer service and want to be part of an experienced team, Midlands Park Hotel are currently hiring for the following role:
Chef de Partie
We are currently seeking a Chef de Partie This role will suit team players who are confident and competent in delivering great care and service. The successful applicant will be required to bring passion, energy and drive to their position whilst focusing on providing our guests with exceptional food, care, and experiences.
The successful applicant will be required to oversee the day-to-day culinary operations, including training, supervising staff and monitoring food quality. They are seeking a hands-on proactive Chef de Partie, capable of leading and motivating a team of Chefs and an individual who has a minimum of 3 years of previous experience in a similar senior role working within a busy Hotel or Restaurant.
- ·3/4 years’ experience in a similar position and background
- ·A Team Player, excellent staff developer, and an innovative team leader
- ·Should have an understanding & knowledge of menu planning, stock control, team training and costing
- ·Check quality of mis-en-place and report any issues to the Head Chef
- ·They should excel and exceed in the delivery of exceptional food whilst maintaining consistency.
- ·Be an ambitious person responsible for creating an environment that promotes employee morale and
- ·Encourages the team to have pride and commitment to their work.
- ·Excellent communication, organisational and leadership Skills
- ·Health and Safety awareness
- ·Fluent written & oral English
The Perks of the Job?
- Free Health & Leisure Club Membership
- Career Progression and Development
- Free Meals & Tea and Coffee on Duty
- Discounted Meals in our Restaurants
- Employee Engagement Events, Fun Days/ Evenings out
- Rec-coin Reward Scheme
- Staff Room Rates in our Sister Property the Riverside Park Hotel
Please submit Cover Letters and CVs to email@example.com
About the Midlands Park Hotel
The Midlands Park Hotel aims to ensure all our guests receive outstanding service at all times. We are dedicated to excellence and aims to provide a superior quality product, which will guarantee complete guest satisfaction.
As well as providing our guests with excellent service, we also aim to ensure all our staff are treated with courtesy at all times. Our policy on the management of employees is to maintain an open and communicative style.
With strong leadership, good conditions of employment and a safe, clean working environment, we hope that all employees will attain job satisfaction.
SEE ALSO – Check out the dedicated jobs section on LaoisToday