We are excited to announce we are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a full-time Sales Executive with LaoisToday.ie.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a self-motivated, target-driven individual with the skills necessary to manage their own workload on a daily basis.
- Have the ability to work off their own initiative, generate leads and follow through to completion.
- Be interested in local media with an understanding and appreciation of what LaoisToday.ie is bringing to the market.
- Have good writing skills and a willingness to develop new skills in other areas.
- Be outgoing and customer-focused.
Media sales experience is desired but not essential. The successful candidate will report directly to the Owner/Managing Editor. Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
LaoisToday.ie is Laois’s newest media outlet. Live since February 2017, we’ve exceeded all expectations to achieve significant market share and large social media presence across a number of platforms focusing on the local Laois community and diaspora.
We cover all aspects of local life: news, sport, entertainment, culture, community and more. We pride ourselves on being locally owned and managed and aim to provide a Quality, Lively, Fun service at all times.
Please forward CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Job Application’ in the subject line.
Deadline for applications is Thursday, December 7, at 5pm.