Over 100 properties remain without electricity in Laois this morning.
A fault initially affecting almost 1,000 homes and businesses in Rathdowney emerged at around 5:30am.
Crews are working to repair the problem and the estimated restore time for the remaining properties is midday.
The ESB Networks website say there are 115 customers affected.
“We apologise for the loss of supply,” they say on the website. “We are currently working to repair a fault affecting your premises and will restore power as quickly as possible.”
If reporting an electrical fault, ESB Networks advise the following:
- Check if your neighbours are without power, or if your street lighting is not working. If either of these is the case, call the number below.
- Check if your trip switch is in the ‘on’ position or if your fuses have blown. If your trip switch has operated or a fuse has blown, turn off all your appliances before resetting the switch or replacing the fuse.
- Sometimes the ESB Networks’ Main Fuse in your home or building may have blown. Call the number below to report the problem.
- Phone 1850 372 999 to report a service interruption.
- Please quote your MPRN number if possible (shown on your bill as M10…). This will help us pinpoint your location