Full-time permanent parts advisor
We are trading since 2015 and due to expansion, we are seeking a full-time parts advisor based in Laois.
We wish to recruit a full time permanent parts advisor to assist in our aftersales department working within a busy machinery dealership.
You will be working closely with the Aftersales Manager and the service department to deliver the highest level of customer service. Benefits package depends on experience.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Deal with customer telephone queries to source the right parts for customer needs.
- Provide a timely and efficient parts supply process for service department and liaising with service personnel as required.
- Ordering of emergency parts delivery through dealer online systems.
- Ensure a fast, efficient and accurate delivery of parts to relevant customers.
- Picking and packing of customer orders.
- Prepare and process all parts related documentation.
- Assist with the management and control of all service related parts documentation.
- Co-ordination of all warehouse goods in and out.
- Control of parts stock.
- Achieve sales by promoting parts to potential customer.
- Other duties as required.
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service at all times to ensure customer needs are met if not exceeded.
- Committed to achieve excellent customer relations.
- Participate in training and development programmes as required by the company.
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently under challenging time constraints.
- Highly organised with excellent verbal, written & communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail & record keeping.
- Competent IT skills.
- Work with a team to increase profit & sales.
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a similar part advisor with telesales & customer facing role desired but not required.
Please forward replies to email@example.com by Tuesday October 30th at 5pm.