Due to continued growth, Beechfield Healthcare are looking to fill the role of Marketing Assistant in their Portlaoise Office. The individual will provide marketing support to the Marketing Manager and Sales team.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a passion for marketing and IT savvy with excellent digital marketing skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the company’s websites including uploading products, ensuring products are correctly priced and in stock.
- Using SEO to optimise websites.
- Design and deliver ezines to promote company products and services (Including graphics/images).
- Develop and post content to social networking sites – This will include monitoring and engaging in brand related online conversations.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Ongoing support of all events as included in the Sales & Marketing Programme.
- Managing Collateral / Marketing Materials.
- Writing and posting blogs online.
- Undertake telemarketing as required.
- Provide marketing support to the sales team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience.
- Good web and social media capabilities.
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign a distinct advantage.
- Experience in Magento & WordPress a distinct advantage.
- Marketing qualification desirable.
The successful candidate will be:
- A creative and enthusiastic team player who is flexible and hardworking.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative and help out with other office tasks as required.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours as required, during busy periods, or while supporting project work.
- Ability to work in fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent planning, organisation and administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
€20-25K depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9am–4.30pm Friday
- 20 Days Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme