Heart ER Ambulance Services Ltd based in Portlaoise are looking to hire an Office Manager.
- Call taker/dispatch – scheduling calls, taking call details and appointments. Scheduling pickup times and sending details to crews.
- Check job sheets and maintain records of same. Recording time and attendance and vehicle log work book.
- Checking paperwork and record on spreadsheet and discuss any issues with staff.
- Accounts duties – invoicing on a daily basis. Follow up on any issues or queries.
- Stock control and purchasing, liaising with staff on vehicle stocks and supplies.
- Control medication and expired medication. Monitor medication or equipment recalls with the Health Products Regulatory Authority.
- Maintain database and do work-based analysis for quality management system. Assist in Quality Assurance Audit as required.
- Maintain vehicle servicing logs and files for vehicles in line with Road Safety Authority requirements. Arranging services, cvrt’s for vehicles. Follow up with garages and staff in relation to vehicle issues.
- HR – Maintain staff files, holiday calendar, HR paperwork, ensuring staff certification is up to date and following up on any training courses required. Garda Vetting new employees.
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation is required.
- Any other duties as may be required.
This position requires a high level of confidentiality. A flexible and experienced office manager who has a good telephone manner, has an ability to think on their feet in an ever-changing dynamic working environment and a good geographical knowledge.
Ability to work under pressure is essential. Ability to work on your own initiative and to timelines.
Good knowledge of excel and word required.
Good communication skills.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org