People First Credit Union are delighted to announce the expansion of their online services from the 6thJune. This new service will allow members to apply for loans from the comfort of their own home through the www.peoplefirstcu.ie website.
The entire loan application process will be online from beginning to end. Once the loan is approved, members can sign loan documents electronically, which will save them time not having to come into a branch.
How to register for online banking!
- Visit peoplefirstcu.ie and click on the “Register” button on top of homepage.
- Fill out personal details and submit.
- Once People First receive member’s details, we will phone the member to verify.
- People First will send a pin number to the member by post.
- When the member receives the pin, they can log into online banking (secure site) by clicking on the “LOGIN” button at the top of the homepage.
- The first-time a member logs in they will be prompted to validate their mobile phone number.
- The validation allows members to download the People First mobile App which allows access to a wide range of mobile online banking services; including the uploading of bank statements for loan applications.
Members requiring further information on registering or on the new online loan launch please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember we are “Stronger Together”