SuperValu Abbeyleix and Rathdowney employ over 100 staff specialising in fresh foods and excellent customer service. Exciting plans for the coming months include renovations, extensions and online shopping which have created the need for a HR & Payroll position for 20-30 hours per week (Flexible Position).
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all HR, Payroll & Roster requirements in our stores;
- Working closely with the management in both stores to maximise efficiency in wage costs
- Maintaining & implementing best practice HR policies, and compliance with employment law
- Effectively handling all employee relations, employee safety & health and welfare.
- Creating and implementing a training plan for both stores.
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly computer literate, with payroll and HR experience in a similar sized operation, and proficient in dealing with Timepoint or similar package’s
- Proactive with the ability to achieve results on their own initiative
- Passionate about excellent service and motivated in a very fast paced environment
Qualification in HR or CIPD would be an advantage.
Interested candidates can apply (or seek further details) via email to email@example.com or in writing to Connell Breslin, Breslin’s Supervalu, The Ossory, Rathdowney, Co. Laois.