New Product Development Project Assistant
First Ireland Spirits is Ireland’s largest independent producer of Irish cream liqueur, Irish country cream and Irish whiskey liqueur, exporting to over 40 countries worldwide. We’re part of
Quintessential Brands, a leading independent, international spirits group with global reach and world class capabilities in brand building, crafting, distilling, bottling, selling and marketing spirits brands and private label products worldwide.
Based at our facility in Abbeyleix the successful candidate will work with our NPD team assisting our Project Manager in the management of projects through the Stage Gate process. This role requires the successful candidate to work across all departments and facilities within the QB group.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good organisational and communication capabilities.
- Attention to detail, working to detailed timelines.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literacy are key requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A suitable qualification in science.
- Experience in a food manufacturing setting is desirable but not necessary.
- The candidate must be eager to learn, show initiative and enthusiasm.
- Be computer literate
- Possess excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
If you really care about making a difference to an organisation, are a team player and have the courage to overcome challenges then we want to hear from you!
Please request an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org