The hugely popular Fitz Hurleys, which is owned by former Laois hurler Joe Fitzpatrick have a Pop Up shop open at M8, Junction 3, Manor Stone/Circle K this Christmas.
Open from now, every day 10am-7pm, and 9am-1pm on Christmas Eve.
Hurls hand crafted by Joe and a range of Christmas gift ideas, including faceguards, grips, sliotars, gloves and jerseys are available to buy.
You can check out the full range in the selection of images.
- All sizes/shapes including Wexford, Waterford and Clare styles.
- Senior Hurley gripped – Special Pop Up price €29
- Special – Hurley from 18″ up to 30″ (Hurl, Grip Sliotar) €22 (exclud. Goalie Hurley €29)
10% OFF GAA Accessories
- Kilkenny & Thurles Face Guards
- Helmet Padding
- All weather Wall Balls
- Hurling Gloves
Fitz Kids Sportswear
- Newly Launched Kids Jerseys for 2020 with Fitz specially designed crest.
- ‘Camogie Makes My Heartbeat ‘ – €30
- ‘Hurling = Life’ – €30
- Rathdowney-Errill 6 Star Jersey – Designed by Joe to celebrate six County Final wins – €30
- Gift Vouchers
- Sliotar Clocks
- County Colours Hurley Keyrings
Perfect piece for Hurling Buffs…
About Fitz Hurleys
Joe Fitzpatrick started out repairing hurleys in his father’s shed and as he mastered the skill of repair and gained a feel for working with ash, he gradually moved on to making hurleys.
He represented the Laois seniors for 13 years and has won six county championship medals with Rathdowney-Errill.
SEE ALSO – In Pictures: Wonderful scenes as Rathdowney-Errill claim sixth Laois senior hurling title