We are based in Laois, trading since 2015 and due to expansion, we are seeking full-time service engineers for the Republic of Ireland.
We wish to recruit full time service engineers working within a busy machinery dealership.
You will be working closely with the Aftersales Manager and Sales Directors to deliver the highest level of after sale service and maintenance. Competitive benefits package depends on experience. A company van & tools are provided.
Please forward replies to email@example.com by COB Thursday 16th January 2020.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Maintenance of material processing equipment over a range of products for the quarrying, mining, recycling and waste management industry.
• The role is based from home, it is a reactive role which requires the engineer to liaise with customers and develop solutions to requirements.
- Have a good depth knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics systems and electrics.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible & Proactive attitude
- Be enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Deliver professional and efficient customer service at all times to ensure customer needs are met if not exceeded.
- Committed to achieve excellent customer relations.
- Participate in training and development programmes as required by the company.
- Ability to prioritise, work accurately and efficiently under challenging time constraints.
- Highly organised with excellent verbal, written & computer diagnostic skills.
- Excellent attention to detail & record keeping.
- Highly motivated & enthusiastic.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is required.
- Training is provided