Fifty Seven Boutique and Gift Emporium have announced their plan to re-open their 3 stores during the next phase of lifting lockdown restrictions.
Fifty Seven Boutique in Athy and Portarlington will re-open on Monday 8th of June.
Their store in Durrow will re-open on Thursday the 11th of June at 10:30am.
Good news for those who love a bargain…… Fifty Seven Clearance Sale will continue across all 3 three stores with up to 70% off out of season stock….while all new season stock will also be for sale at a reduced price.
Following a 3-month closure, a range of new measures will be implemented to ensure that a safe environment is provided for staff and customers at all times. These measures are subject to change at any time but include:
- 2/3 customers in store at any one time. (1/2 in Durrow Store)
- An appointment system has been set up for Athy and Portarlington for those who wish to have assured entry at their preferred time. Priority will be given to those with an appointment.
- If you wish to book an appointment you can call Jenny on 0860615877. (Portarlington & Athy only)
- All surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned regularly.
- Use of hand sanitizer will be mandatory on entry to the store.
- Gloves and masks will be available to staff and customers.
- All clothes tried on but not purchased will be fully steam cleaned and removed from shop floor for up to 24 hours.
As we adapt to a new reality in retail, we ask for your patience in getting our stores back to their best and we look forward to your continued support as we navigate through this difficult times to what we hope will be a bright future for all locally owned small businesses.
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon,
Mary & Jenny Miller