Camsaw are looking for an experienced and driven Sales and Marketing Executive to join our established Garden Machinery Distribution Company based in Portarlington, Co Laois.
The successful candidate will bring their experience and expertise to the company, supporting our goals, mission and competencies while adding an extra level of professionalism and quality to what we do.
The successful candidate will be a point of contact for enquiries, sales prospects and customers. They will be someone with excellent communication and organisational skills and who enjoys engaging with people.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Sales Executives achieve established goals through product marketing and knowledge. Assessing customer’s needs and providing assistance and information through marketing strategies on our Brands/Products.
Create promotional material (online and in print) to build brand awareness, deliver sales material to support the sales process and maximise opportunities. Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
Grow and manage brand social media engagement and maintain a strong brand identity across social media channels. Ensure relevant, engaging content is delivered.
Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals
You will be key in supporting the implementation and development of the company’s website.
Develop brand related content including blogs, videos, infographics, etc. Working closely with Sales Executives to craft a narrative around the products we supply.
Assist in achieving department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Develop, Implement and evaluate advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs, developing field sales action plans.
- A Degree in a business/sales/marketing related role essential
- 3-5 Experience in Sales/Marketing
- Proven track record in sales management, developing new business and taking a strategic approach to business development.
- Strong graphic design skills and be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Expertise in traditional & online sales methods
- Experience with web design. SEO Marketing
- Practical experience with Facebook Business Manager, content generation and social media management desirable
- Manage, track and analyse all marketing campaigns—including email, direct mail, events and multi-channel campaigns—in a single application.
- Project management or strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively.
- Reporting to the senior management on key activities and KPIs.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com