Midland Hardware in Rathdowney are currently seeking to hire a full-time trade counter salesperson.
Salary: Depends on experience
- Fast paced counter & telesales on all hardware/ construction products
- Manage key relationships with existing customers and identifies new opportunities to grow current accounts.
- The ability to network with general contractors and property owners to build productive relationships that lead to referrals, early insights on potential jobs, and opportunities for biding work.
- A keen understanding of the business
- Must have experience in retail sales preferably specialise in a particular area e.g., paint, plumbing, hardware, builders supply or similar industry.
- Demonstrable in-depth knowledge/understanding of key relevant products (Builders Supplies Hardware/ Agri). Including experience of completing price quotations for same.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with customers &colleagues.
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with proficient attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & obtain results through teamwork & employee engagement.
- Proficient IT / systems skills including MS Office suite & Point of Sale (Intact)
This position will suit a motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic person with a strong sales ability and a friendly approachable manner with customers.
If you are interested in the above position, please email; email@example.com