Breslin’s SuperValu’s employ over 100 staff in our two stores in Rathdowney and Abbeyleix. We specialise in fresh foods and excellent customer service. We now have an opening for a Deli and Bakery Manager for a full-time role for our store in Rathdowney.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a large team in a very fast paced deli counter with a scratch kitchen which prepares dinners daily, both hot and cold, and a semi scratch bakery.
- Working closely with the rest of the management team to ensure that the department runs smoothly and profitably.
- Maintaining & implementing best hygiene, HACCP, and health and safety within the department, and ensuring compliance with all legal obligations.
- Creating and implementing a training and succession plan for the department.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have previous experience in a similar position or role.
- Have a 100% Can Do Attitude with the ability to achieve results on their own initiative.
- Be passionate about maintaining high standards of display, excellent customer service and enjoy working in a very fast paced environment.
- Be willing to bring their own ideas and suggestions
Salary will be based on the experience of the candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Most importantly, our company has always promoted a family atmosphere, and we place great emphasis on this – the ideal for us is that staff want to come to work with us. It is imperative that whoever joins our team has a 100% CAN DO ATTITUDE, and enjoys dealing with people in a very fast paced environment.
Interested candidates can apply (or seek further details) via email to email@example.com or in writing to Connell Breslin, Breslin’s Supervalu, The Ossory, Rathdowney, Co. Laois.
We are also looking for candidates to:
- Assist the store management in the day to day running of the store.
- Have a hunger to learn the business from the bottom up.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative, and to be learner driven
- Positive outgoing personality, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a 100% can do attitude – this is a must have.
- Experience preferred, but not essential.