Thomasina Connell & Co Solicitors currently have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant/Secretary.
This is a busy and responsible full-time position in a fast paced legal environment. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Principal Solicitor and based in our office in Monasterevin Co. Kildare.
Commencement of employment is anticipated to be in or about April 2021. This is a permanent position with long-term prospects and would need a commitment for 3-5 years.
- Diary Management – Managing high volume of Meetings, Appointments, Remote Calls, Court Lists etc
- Dealing with phone calls & managing large volume of incoming email for team of 3 Solicitors
- File Management – preparation for Court Dates/Meetings
- Organising work schedules for support staff
- Proofing Documents/Preparing outgoing correspondence.
- Assist the Practice Team with Time Management/Work Flows
- Excellent Attention to Detail – this is essential
- Exceptional Organisational skills – Candidate needs to be a highly organised individual.
- High Level of Competency in Computer Skills – particularly, Microsoft Office, email/Outlook. Power Point an advantage.
- Needs to be reliable, flexible, efficient and a good communicator.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, pref. in a legal practice.
- Must possess an ability to take on and complete tasks within agreed timescales – time management
- Positive attitude and outlook are both essential.
- Proven ability/track record to take on responsibility and act on own initiative.
- Highly Professional – committed to excellence in approach to work.
- Capacity to communicate effectively, in particular written skills and on phone.
- Appreciate the sensitive nature of the information that the post holder will be privy to and the need for absolute discretion and trust.
- Have the ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with fellow team members and clients.
Full clean Driving Licence an advantage.
Excellent remuneration and benefits for the right candidate.
Please send CV & Cover letter to email@example.com.
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, Friday 12th March 2021.