Enva is a leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland. We employ over 1600 employees within the group and 370 employees in Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of our proposition, we recover a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and energy conversion.
We also provide a complete portfolio of industrial, water and waste water services.
At Enva we are committed to recycling and resource recovery; it forms the basis of our business strategy.
We are recognised as an essential employer under Covid 19 guidelines and have been able to continue our operations successfully over the last 12 months.
We have been based in Portlaoise for over 40 years.
- General Operatives – Industrial Services – Portlaoise, Laois
- General Operatives – Industrial & Automotive – Portlaoise, Laois
- General Operatives/Technician – Newbridge, Kildare
- General Operatives/Technician – Shannon/Limerick
- General Operatives – Rathcoole, Dublin
- Senior General Operative – Rathcoole, Dublin
- General Operatives – Duleek, Meath
- Production Assistant (Bio) – Rathcoole, Dublin
- Driver – Industrial Services – based from Portlaoise, Laois
- Safety Officer – Nationwide on Customer Sites
- Credit Controller – Portlaoise, Laois or Rathcoole, Dublin
- Accounts Payable Administrator – Portlaoise, Laois
- Assistant/Junior Accountant – Portlaoise, Laois
- Customer Service Administrator – Portlaoise, Laois
- Logistics Administrator – Shannon, Clare
- Business Development Manager – Nationwide
When choosing us…
You will have the chance to grow your career, while also experiencing several benefits which include:
- Competitive salary with the potential to earn significant overtime in operational roles
- Attractive annual leave
- Flexible working for office based roles with the option to work partially remotely to ensure you can facilitate your personal work-life balance
- Fully supported educational assistance program (we provide training to all our employees with a path to company funded HGV licence, ADR/hazardous chem training and paid ACCA accountancy exams, etc)
- Employer pension contributions
- Health insurance discount
- Access to all wellness activities.
If you are interested in one or more of the above roles, please visit our website for further information and to submit your application – enva.com/careers