Finline Furniture are looking to hire an Administration and Sales Assistant.
Full Time Role working Tuesday–Saturday, in our Emo Factory Offices & Showrooms.
Experience levels & ability will determine salary but circa €25k-€32k.
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to join our team. A successful candidate would be expected to work across our front of house (sales) and back office (admin).
You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives and be in regular contact with our production team.
Our ideal candidate must be professional, flexible, have initiative and can carry out tasks quickly, efficiently & accurately. If you are a stable individual who has good computer skills and an ability to deal in a personable manner with customers and colleagues, you could be suitable for the role.
- Answering phones in an efficient & polite manner
- Processing orders & checking the accuracy of data in orders and invoices
- Accurate date entry and processing
- Contact clients regarding deliveries and payments
- Liaise with logistics companies to ensure smooth a delivery process
- Maintain and update sales and customer records and customer service issues
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products, systems and processes
- Selling to customers
- Product Understanding
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Track record of working in demanding environments with targets
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Docs, CRM software
- Honesty & Transparency in communicating with customers and colleagues
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, capacity to take guidance and a real willingness to learn
- Ability to communicate well with customers
If you are interested in working for Finline Furniture – please send a cover letter or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your relevant abilities and experience.