We are the family jeweller who cares. Trading now for over 50 years, we value our old customers and welcome the new.
As your jeweller, we will endeavour to please and we can offer any service you wish, be it engraving, repairing, setting, valuing, polishing and advising you on all jewellery, watch, gift and trophy inquiries.
At Gerry Browne Jewellers we strive to bring all the latest jewellery and watch trends to our store while still retaining beautiful classic diamond and gold jewellery.
We have a beautiful selection of diamond engagement rings which can be viewed in privacy in our ring room, and we also stock a large range of wedding rings.
We are delighted to announce that, as we are progressing out of lockdown, we are seeking to grow our team and wish to appoint a Sales & Customer Service Assistant.
The role will be part time and will be for an initial fixed term period of 6 months however, it may become permanent in the future.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Relevant retail experience – desirable but not essential.
- Relevant knowledge of the retail jewellery environment or eager to learn and grow in this field and embrace the jewellery trade/ business.
- Computer literacy – essential.
- Capable of providing high levels of customer service & customer care at all times.
- Ability to multi-task – the work in our jewellery store is very varied and diverse and requires a very dynamic person who enjoys a variety of work and responsibilities.
- Can work successfully both independently and also as part of a team.
If you are looking for the chance to develop a new career, are committed and enthusiastic and love providing excellent levels of customer service & care, you might be the person for our team!
Interested candidates are required to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Further information about us can be located at www.gerrybrownejewellers.ie
If you would like to advertise a job vacancy, get in touch with LaoisToday by calling 057 8670722, 085 7180700 or emailing email@example.com
SEE ALSO – Check out the dedicated jobs section on LaoisToday here