A local business is seeking to hire a suitable candidate for a number of roles including the following:
- Kitchen Designer
- Cabinet Maker/Sprayer
- 2nd/3rd year apprentice
- Kitchen fitter
- A keen eye for design.
- Possess a great knowledge of the kitchen industry.
- Designing kitchens using kitchen design technology, in particular Articad.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills along with being able to communicate and interact with clients.
- Have an open mind to taking on new tasks and roles.
- The ability to work on their own initiative, receive feedback and retain and process information.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Manufacture and assemble kitchens and bespoke furniture
- Must have experience working in busy kitchen manufacturing environment
- Must have some sort of experience with spraying furniture or willing to learn
- Capable of working well under pressure
- The successful candidates must have a very keen eye for detail and relevant experience fitting high end luxury furniture.
- Possess a working knowledge and up to date proficiency of ArtiCAD software
- Have exceptional organisational and planning skills
2nd/3rd Year Apprentice
- Previous experience in cabinet making/kitchen trade a strong advantage