Daybreak at the Gandon Inn, Emo, Portlaoise are currently looking to fill a number of roles.
Part-time Deli Assistant
Daybreak at The Gandon Inn, Emo, Portlaoise are hiring a part-time Deli assistant for weekends and holiday cover for their fast paced award winning fresh food deli.
Full training will be given in food preparation, food hygiene standards and customer service.
The right candidate will be energetic, friendly and interested in gaining some valuable customer service experience in a busy retail environment.
A positive attitude and a smile for all our customers, and the right attitude to work is key for any potential employee.
To apply, please send a CV to the Deli Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time Shop Assistant/Cashier
Daybreak at The Gandon Inn, Emo, Portlaoise are hiring a Full Time Shop Assistant for their busy award winning Service Station.
The role involves serving customers at the till in a friendly & courteous manner, taking in and unpacking deliveries, stocking, tidying and cleaning shelves and keeping the shop clean and presentable
- Previous customer service experience
- A friendly disposition
- Flexibility (role will involve evenings & weekends)
- Initiative and a good work ethic.
- This is a full-time position, 4-5 days, 30 to 37.5 hours per week
- This role will involve early morning, evening and weekend work so flexibility is a must
- A positive attitude and a smile for the customers, and the right attitude to work is key for any potential employee.
To apply, please send a CV to the store manager at email@example.com