Alpha Wireless is looking for an exceptional Supply Chain Manager to join our team in Ballybrittas.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing suppliers. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities in conjunction with all members of the Operation’s Team.
- Optimise relationships with suppliers to balance cost, quality and terms of payment.
- Work closely with our engineering department to drive company initiatives with respect to new product development.
- Renegotiate agreements with existing suppliers and leverage the strengths of Alpha Wireless Limited growth trajectory.
- Develop methodology and strategies to automate supply chain processes ensuring to utilizing the Sage ERP System.
- Optimise material stock levels to ensure availability and keep low levels of working capital.
- Keep abreast of technical changes and drive continuous improvements.
- Manage inbound transportation in line with manufacturing site storage capacities and production forecast.
- Improve utilisation of controls around key areas of spending and inventory control.
- Develop and maintain measurable performance metrics for all levels of procurement activities to include but not limited to supplier performance, supplier quality, internal order placement timelines.
- Promote the image of the company and contribute to continuous improvement.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Technical certification – APICS, Purchasing Institute Diploma and or a B.B.S (Supply Chain Management)
- 5+ years industry experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good written skills
- sharp analytically and a mindset for problem solving.