The Heritage in Killenard are currently looking to hire a Full Time Spa Therapist to join our existing team.
The Heritage offers a sophisticated elegance with impeccable hospitality set in wonderful un-spoilt Laois countryside.
It comprises of a luxury Hotel and European Award Winning Spa. The Heritage also offers guests a number of onsite activities such as our Health Club with Leisure Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam rooms, 5km Walking Track, Trim Trail, Cinema and Children’s Games Room.
The ideal candidate will work with a team of professionals and will be responsible for:
- Carrying out Spa treatments.
- Ensuring that each guest receives a memorable Spa experience from start to finish.
- Impeccable Spa product knowledge and the ability to upsell at every available opportunity.
- Ensuring treatment rooms are hygienically clean at all times.
- Maintaining Spa standards at all times.
- Carrying out Reception and Spa Experience Duties as required.
Candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- Have an ITEC or CIDESCO qualification.
- Spa experience
- Must be guest focused and with excellent communication skills.
- Must present a professional image at all times.
- Must be well organised.
- Our standards are high, training will be provided upon commencement.
- Due to nature of our business, flexibility is required.
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent guest service.
The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year experience in a spa environment. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail as well as good communication and time keeping skills.
Primarily needed for weekend work and occasional weekday depending on business levels. Must have fluent English.
If you believe that you have the experience that we have outlined above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for this role.