CJ Sheeran Ltd are currently seeking to hire a Maintenance Fitter to join their busy maintenenace team, based primarily in Mountrath.
- Conducting all maintenance activities in support of day-to-day production
- Ensuring equipment breakdowns are dealt with in a timely fashion in line with business needs
- Work alongside our contractors and electricians to ensure new equipment at the site meets maintainability and operability requirements
- Routine calibration, inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment onsite in line with Preventative Maintenance Programmes
- Ensuring all paperwork is thoroughly completed, up-to-date and submitted in a timely manner
- Working alongside the Production Team to ensure the smooth and consistent running of the process
- Abiding and enforcing all health and safety protocols
- Ensuring compliance at all times with our QESH policies and procedures
- Recording and reporting of daily production figures and other such KPIs
- Assisting with and promoting a continuous improvement culture with a strong commitment to quality workmanship
- Attending and contributing to regular meetings as required
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ previous experience in a similar position desirable
- Proficiency in CMMS advantageous
- FETAC Qualification highly desirable
- Demonstrated high performance history with proven ability to execute and get results
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills and organisational skills
- Willingness to work shift duties if required
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Energetic, hard-working and enthusiastic
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Good team player with strong customer service skills
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to FAO HR Dept., CJ Sheeran Ltd., Shannon Street, Mountrath, Co. Laois, R32RRX8.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Closing Date: Friday, June 24, 2022.