Job description: Deli and Bakery Assistants
Now Hiring to fill multiple positions for a very busy, fast paced deli and bakery counter.
Main purpose of the roles:
Responsible for the preparation of high quality hot and cold deli products, as well as a full semi scratch bakery offering.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- HACCP training is desirable but not necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment is essential, ability to multi task under pressure
- A passion for food and the ability to inspire shoppers.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and slice meats using the store`s portion control measures
- Cook, prepare and display the foods sold throughout the day
- Ensure that the counter displays across all fresh food departments are to the highest standards at all times throughout the day
- Demonstrate your passion for quality food by sharing knowledge, recipes and personal recommendations with customers
- Deal with all customer queries efficiently, professionally and in line with store policy.
Various shifts available midweek and weekend, mornings, afternoon and evening shifts available.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you would like to advertise a job vacancy, get in touch with LaoisToday by calling 057 8670722, 085 7180700 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE ALSO – Check out the dedicated jobs section on LaoisToday