- Responsible for the management and development of the store on a day to day basis, answerable to the owner of the store.
- Responsible for managing and developing a team of 50+ people.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure that customer care is of the highest standard instore.
- To achieve all targets such as sales growth, gross profit, wastage and wage spend as agreed with Store Owner.
- To ensure that all hygiene and health and safety regulations are adhered to.
- Have a 100% can do attitude – this is essential.
- Salary will be based on experience of candidate.
We are looking for candidates to:
- Assist the store management in the day to day running of the store.
- Have a hunger to learn the business from the bottom up.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative, and to be learner driven
- Positive outgoing personality, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Have a 100% can do attitude – this is a must have.
- Experience preferred, but not essential.
All applications/cv’s to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to Connell Breslin, Supervalu, The Ossory, Rathdowney, Co. Laois by Friday 30th March 2018.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Most importantly, our company has always promoted a family atmosphere, and we place great emphasis on this – the ideal for us is that staff want to come to work with us. It is imperative that whoever joins our team has a 100% CAN DO ATTITUDE, and enjoys dealing with people in a very fast paced environment.