Barry Fitzgerald Solicitors are an ambitious and progressive legal firm that seek an experienced Legal Secretary for their busy general practice at 40 Main Street, Portlaoise, Co Laois.
The firm was set up six months ago and has grown exponentially. The firm works mainly in the areas of litigation, and criminal defence.
- Preparing briefs, formatting pleadings and other legal documents;
- Good knowledge of the conveyancing process;
- Excellent audio typing skills;
- Ability to deal with confidential information, excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Dealing with phone calls in a prompt and efficient manner;
- Corresponding with clients;
- Diary management;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, case management system;
- Meet deadlines and prioritise tasks;
- Acute attention to detail with spelling and grammar;
- Filing and general administrative support;
- Other ad hoc activities as required;
- Experience as a legal secretary is a necessity.
If you want to work in a friendly and growing firm, please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a business looking to hire? Get in touch with with the LaoisToday advertising team to hear about our services