Two new Traineeship Programmes – in Personal Fitness/Pool Lifeguard and Hospitality – have been announced to be run by Laois and Offaly Education and Training Board (LOETB) in conjunction with the highly-regarded Maltings Training.
This is a really good opportunity to gain recognised certification through LOETB with those eligible having no fees and a weekly training allowance.
Both Traineeships have come from a growing need within the Hospitality/Sports/Fitness sector looking for more skilled, qualified employees in Laois and Offaly.
Traineeships have been part of the Irish education and training system for over 20 years.
Traineeship is a programme of structured training which combines learning in an education and training setting and in the workplace aiming to improve recruitment and employment outcomes for participants and increase retention and productivity within industry.
Traineeship enables employers to access a pipeline of talent and learners and gives participants the opportunity to develop cutting edge skills and knowledge on-the-job, making them more skilled, more employable and enhancing their career options.
Starting in November
- Personal Fitness Trainer/Pool Lifeguard Traineeship in Portlaoise – Read more here
- Hospitality Traineeship in Tullamore – Read more here
What you need to know …
- Free of charge including certification for eligible participants
- Training allowance payable where applicable.
- To Register email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to register call Mary Hennessy 0868169466 or Mary Dunne 085 8075862