Beechfield Healthcare is seeking to hire a Customer Services/Telesales Representative to join their office support team.
The ideal candidate will have min 2-3 years’ experience working in a back-office function dealing with customers, processing orders and generating invoices.
You should be fully MS Office proficient. Experience of using Accounting/ERP systems would be an advantage. There is also a strong sales element to the role dealing with telephone enquiries and showroom customers. Experience of high-volume data entry is a distinct advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all aspects of customer orders.
- Dealing with inbound sales enquiries and managing private customer sales pipeline.
- Dealing with product returns and credit notes.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, requests, backorders and record management.
- Keeping customer informed in accordance with set KPI’s while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- Managing spare parts and responding to customers’ parts queries.
- Liaising with Warehouse staff and other client offices.
- Supporting sales teams & managers.
- Providing administrative support to other departments, as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate will ideally have at least three years previous experience in a similar role, ideally in a service environment of a distribution or manufacturing company.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Distribution/Medical Equipment experience desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (MS Excel & Word) and order processing experience desirable.
The successful candidate will be:
- Flexible, hardworking and enjoy working with people.
- Articulate, courteous with a friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Independent but able to work well as part of a team and to help out with other office tasks as needed.
- Willing to work outside of normal working hours as required, during busy periods or while supporting project work.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Generous Sales Commission Structure
- Hours: 9.00am-5.30pm Monday-Friday
- 20 Days Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Closing date for applications is Friday, February 1.