Dunmasc Genetics are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator to join our busy and growing company which is based in Laois.
This is a part-time role. Previous relevant experience is desirable.
As Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator, you will support the Dúnmasc Genetics Team in an administrative and supportive role in areas which will include but are not limited to:
- Handle the company’s financial records, enter data, assist with budget preparations
• Record financial transactions, handle accounts payable and accounts receivable, prepare month end reporting
• Assist the Director and other members of the team in the development, implementation and evaluation of an effective marketing and communications strategy that supports the company in achieving its goals and objectives.
• Liaise with clients, agencies and third-party suppliers as required
• Provide a supportive role for Training Courses/Meeting coordination to include scheduling, room booking, agenda preparation, catering, logistics, AV / tech when required.
• Assist with the preparation of training packs for courses to include the co ordination of content for training course manuals.
• Assist with tenders and proposals when required
• Assist with arrangements for exhibitions/trade shows
• Travel coordination – overseas travel to include flights, visas and hotels preparation of itineraries for same for management
• Correspondence and email management
• Day to day management of the office
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in marketing is desirable
- Good time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic, friendly and innovative candidate who works well as part of a team.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org