The Anvil Inn beer garden – The Forge – in the hugely popular Portarlington has to be one of the most impressive of its kind around.
And their live music continues this weekend with local band Half the Truth on stage this Saturday, June 8.
Half the Truth are a two piece live music act of Paul Tynan and James Moore and play an eclectic mix of rock, pop and traditional with their own unique style.
The Anvil Inn have a huge schedule of music over the coming months:
- Saturday, June 8 – Half the Truth
- Saturday, June 15 – Dooley Brothers
- Saturday, June 22 – The Ultimates
- Saturday, June 29 – Robin and the Hoods
- Saturday, July 6 – The Jury
- Saturday, July 13 – Cardinal Sins
- Saturday, July 20 – Radio Nowhere
- Saturday, July 27 – The Wild Rovers
- Bank Holiday Sunday, August 4 – Wildfire
- Saturday, August 10 – Dufrane
- Saturday, August 17 – Na Riadoiri
- Saturday, August 24 – Rubber Dingy
Some recent photos from the Anvil Inn
All photos taken by Con Murphy