Laois County Council are holding a competition to recognise farmers for the excellent and good environmental practices which they carry out on a daily basis on their farms.
This is the second year that Laois County Council has held such an agricultural competition.
The competition is open to all managers/owners/workers/farmers of farms based in Co. Laois.
The farm must be located in Co. Laois.
- Only applications completed on the relevant form will be accepted.
- Applications will be accepted from Monday February 24 to Thursday April 9 (4pm) 2020, either by post or by e mail to email@example.com.
- Photographs should be submitted in support of the application (max of 6).
- Applications will be judged and shortlisted in April by an independent judging panel, based on submissions received, followed by short visit to the farm for the finalists in late April.
- Winners will be invited to attend Laois County Council meeting on 25th May 2020 for announcement of final placements and prize giving.
First prize: €1,500 and trophy and runner up prize of €500.
If you require any further details please contact Ann Carroll or Geraldine Wren or email firstname.lastname@example.org.